show ideas

Discussion in 'Show Circuit' started by barrel/goatgirl, Oct 18, 2010.

1. barrel/goatgirl

barrel/goatgirl New Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Ok so i am going to a show on the 24 in Midolthian Texas. then on the thirty-ith i have a show in Stephenville. and on the 31st i am taking my goat trick or treating. i hope i wont be stressing him to much. but i am looking for any other shows that are after that. if anyonr\e knows of any shows in texas local to the denton area pleas let me know.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    How did it go.... did you take your goat trick or treating?

Did you find any other shows?

3. barrel/goatgirl

Aug 20, 2010
    right before Halloween my goat broke out in a staff infection, but he placed 2nd in midlo, he did good, and he is lookin a lot better, all hes got to do now is heal over from that, so we are hoping to take him to a show next Saturday, where i will show my sisters heiffer as well, so as much as i want to take him, if he doesn't get to go i will still have something to show.

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Did you take him to the show with a staff infection?

Happy he is getting better.... :thumb: :greengrin:

Glad he did well at the show.....it sure makes you feel good.... congrats.... :greengrin: :thumbup:

5. barrel/goatgirl

Aug 20, 2010
    Hr had it at the show, but we didnt know he had it until we got back. the next day we looked at him, and he had big spots so we took him to the vet. and thanks

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am glad.... it is better........ and you are very welcome... :thumbup: ....keep up the good work.... :thumb: :greengrin: :wink: