The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just really am in the mood to see some Boer goats, and Nubians if you want to go over to the Dairy Diary's section to show off your Nubians, too! Show off your little babies, BIG babies, Bucks, Does, Show Champions, just companions, anything! I just really want to see some other goats! Show off, be at the top! I wanna see em all!!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Wild Flowers Buck
2 eyed jack 2.jpg

Gingers Bucks
gingers kid 2013.jpg

Bucks
2sukinbro.jpg

Bettys buck and doe
black betty.jpg
bbkidss.jpg

Bettys doe
Betty doe.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Thanks!
Not sure... they are cell phone pics, I transferred onto my computer, I uploaded them and used the paperclip to add the words in there.
Are your pictures cropped in any way? I noticed if I crop anything on a pic then upload it here they turn out to be tiny pics.

·
14,760 Posts
Aww love the pics!!!

Here's Snow White's triplets born 1/13/13 --- Boer/kiko cross
Rudy, Pandora and Parker <sold Parker at weaning>

Pandy last week - she tried so hard to take a nap like this lol

Rudy

Snow White & Rudy

Ithma our oldest doe Nubian/Boer cross and her triplets born earlier this year. My kids used 2 of them as their market wethers :)

Dusty my daughters market wether

Dusty, Neddy and Lucky <Three Amigo's lol>

S.P. Fullblood Boer

Caramel <Nubian/Boer> and Pandy

Peanut, fullblood Boer <SP daughter/triplet/bottle baby>

Peanut 3mo

Star - Fullblood Boer

Wysteria - 75% <granddaughter of Ithma>
With her daddy who was playing so gentling with her ♥

17mo taken recently

Caramel

Those are the ones we currently have minus our new buck. I could go on and on... I love sharing pictures, brings back so many memories, and so fun for the then/now too ;)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Wow ! Everybody has such gorgeous Boers ! Loved looking at everyone of them :)
A few really struck me as hysterical though , Candace , the three amigos made me laugh so hard , I have myself the hiccups ! OMG that is so funny , lol !

Frank , your Boers are just stunning , they are gorgeous ! Lilly sure has grown , literally , lolol
But she looks great , she has such a beautiful face :) Love that girl !

I have my Jenni , who is a cross between Boer and LaMancha. You couldnt ask for a better cross IMO
And the result is the sweetest , funniest , silliest doe and I love her to pieces :)
A few of her nicknames are , Jenna Bear , Jennza Bear , Jenni Jen :D among others , lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts