The Goat Spot Forum banner

Show Off You Boer Babies

6K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  spidy1 
#1 ·
I just really am in the mood to see some Boer goats, and Nubians if you want to go over to the Dairy Diary's section to show off your Nubians, too! Show off your little babies, BIG babies, Bucks, Does, Show Champions, just companions, anything! I just really want to see some other goats! Show off, be at the top! I wanna see em all!!

#2 ·
Here are a few goats Ive owned an had born on the place since buying my first goats about a year an a half ago!

Attachments

#9 ·
Wild Flowers Buck
Fence Dog breed Pet supply Mesh Fawn

Gingers Bucks
Vertebrate Plant Mammal Working animal Fawn

Bucks
Goat Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal Working animal

Bettys buck and doe
Vertebrate Dog Dog breed Mammal Carnivore

Vertebrate Mammal Grass Carnivore Dog breed

Bettys doe
Yellow Tree Toy Grass Event

Attachments

#11 ·
Thanks!
Not sure... they are cell phone pics, I transferred onto my computer, I uploaded them and used the paperclip to add the words in there.
Are your pictures cropped in any way? I noticed if I crop anything on a pic then upload it here they turn out to be tiny pics.

#15 ·
Aww love the pics!!!

Here's Snow White's triplets born 1/13/13 --- Boer/kiko cross
Rudy, Pandora and Parker <sold Parker at weaning>

Pandy last week - she tried so hard to take a nap like this lol

Rudy

Snow White & Rudy

Ithma our oldest doe Nubian/Boer cross and her triplets born earlier this year. My kids used 2 of them as their market wethers :)

Dusty my daughters market wether

Dusty, Neddy and Lucky <Three Amigo's lol>

S.P. Fullblood Boer

Caramel <Nubian/Boer> and Pandy

Peanut, fullblood Boer <SP daughter/triplet/bottle baby>

Peanut 3mo

Star - Fullblood Boer

Wysteria - 75% <granddaughter of Ithma>
With her daddy who was playing so gentling with her ♥

17mo taken recently

Caramel

Those are the ones we currently have minus our new buck. I could go on and on... I love sharing pictures, brings back so many memories, and so fun for the then/now too ;)

#16 ·
Wow ! Everybody has such gorgeous Boers ! Loved looking at everyone of them :)
A few really struck me as hysterical though , Candace , the three amigos made me laugh so hard , I have myself the hiccups ! OMG that is so funny , lol !

Frank , your Boers are just stunning , they are gorgeous ! Lilly sure has grown , literally , lolol
But she looks great , she has such a beautiful face :) Love that girl !

I have my Jenni , who is a cross between Boer and LaMancha. You couldnt ask for a better cross IMO
And the result is the sweetest , funniest , silliest doe and I love her to pieces :)
A few of her nicknames are , Jenna Bear , Jennza Bear , Jenni Jen :D among others , lol

Attachments

#21 ·
Some cute kids from over the years. Well, we've really only ever had 6 Boer kids born here! The picture at the bottom is just to show some cool markings on a kid from this year. Have you ever just not been able to stop looking at them? :love:

Attachments

#23 ·
Nancy, she is something diferent she seems dog like but with more human emotions, jealousy being one of them . She hates other goats being to close to me, except my other boermancha but I dont have a pic of her. Any way her name is Rosy, to me and my family, No Horn Shirly to my uncle, he had her for close to two years and she never would kid for him. I bought his herd and her and she gave me twins 3 months later, albeit bucks, but there is always next time. She will be bred to a boer buck,but sh will in the future get to have herself a lamancha
Those are her bucklings in March, arnt they cute, sorry about the lighting in the pic but thats all I have

Attachments

#24 ·
Yep Carmel is starting to really change. I love her coat, it's sleek, and I love how the color is changing. Will be interesting to see what she looks like next summer :)

Aww thanks for the kind comments on the pictures I appreciate it :)
I've been without my best camera all summer <and my short lens!>, so I've been so depressed! My camera started acting up in April, barely got me through the spring horse stuff, and then I won't even get into what happened to the lens lol

If anyone gets bored and wants to see more misc. pics, here's a link to my sets on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoosiershadow/sets/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.