The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just really am in the mood to see some Nubians, and Boers if you want to go over to the Meat Market section to show off your Boers, too! Show off your little babies, BIG babies, Bucks, Does, Show Champions, just companions, anything! I just really want to see some other goats! Show off, be at the top! I wanna see em all!!

·
Registered
30,573 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
30,573 Posts
oops missed one Nubian...Oh and a few fun ones lol

Attachments

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Alice and a bunch of others. Sorry, I only have one Nubian!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
My Nubian and mini-nubians.

The big black and brown and white one with the roaning is nicknamed Pepper, reg. PB Nubian, name Patch of Pines Augite Tyme, by Acorn Acre's Crimson King and out of Quarter Mile Blazin' On.

The little brown and moonspotted one is 5th or 6th generation mini Nubian, no papers on her but in my home-made pedigree her name is PhoenixDown Absinthe, by Zephyr Creek Stolichnaya out of MW's Kahlua. Almost forgot! She is polled. Also almost forgot: her dam had scar tissue in half her udder when I bought her, so she only milks on one half and I get just over a half gallon a day from her on half an udder. So I am hoping this little doeling ends up giving me a gallon or so by her second or third freshening.

The solid red one is a wether, Abbi's brother, and he is off to his new pet home (his new family named him "Red baron").

The white one is one of my homesteader dual purpose goats, by my mixed breed buck PhoenixDown Buckthorn (sired by ABGA Boer buck Motor City USA, out of a Nubian/Kiko mix doe) and out of the Am. Togg. doe Pass-Out-Acres Klara. She is for sale, but if she doesn't sell I will breed her this fall to see how she freshens. i aim for about 3/4 a gallon a day milk on my dual purpose does with enough meat to bone ratio to pass it on for meaty kids for the freezer and I think she has that, but won't know until she kids out.

I have a reservation on a cross early next year, PB nubians, so cross your fingers she has doelings!!! this would be out of SG Ain-Ash-Shams TB Pleoine 1*M by Alize the Way Forward *B

Attachments

·
Registered
30,573 Posts
lol..beautiful goats everyone : )

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
And this... there whole pen is filled with grass and dandelions... lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts