The Goat Spot Forum banner
201 - 220 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Now we’ll have to keep updated with your bulbasours and mikes elves… things might get crazy if they find each other. 😆
Oh dear I had not thought about that. Good thing Canada and East TN is a good bit of distance away from each other but then again we don't know where Mike's elves went lately. . . . I will stay on the look out.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Our Barn Swallows fledged a couple of days ago. They are the only bird I know where the chicks return to sleep in the nest at night. They will do that for close to a week and then leave for good.

Brown Bird Beak Wood Fawn

Two of the chicks resting after their first scary flight. The others are out of the barn flying with their parents.

Bird Wood Birdhouse Beak Carolina Chickadee

One chick the next morning before flying out of the barn. He left to join the others outside, right after I took the picture.

·
Registered
I am every where you can’t escape I know your Whereabouts I see you when your sleeping so Why hide
2,023 Posts
Ok by my fellow goat friends I once said I would like to not leave but all do what ever my crazy goat friends say………. Not all my friends have goats only the best ones—the goat 2022

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
201 - 220 of 264 Posts