The Goat Spot Forum banner
101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Ok I got a cool one…..of course just my cruddy phone but still! I actually got a video and was so cool being that close to him View attachment 231615
That is beautiful! We were in downtown Renton last night and saw bald eagles flying overhead. Such a sight. No chance to get pictures though.

·
Registered
40-50 chickens, 3 pigs, 3 dogs, and 2 ND goats.
33 Posts
Barn Owls are such beautiful birds. I've never seen one. South half of Vancouver Island is one of the few places in Canada where they exist. Maybe a pair will move into my barn one day. That would be quite a surprise to my Barn Swallows. Great pictures.
Oh interesting. I know that they are a very widespread species of owl, though I only see them during some months of the year myself. The barn owls here have never occupied my barn, they seem to like the birdhouses better. I will be going down there again tonight. Hoping to catch some sort of action.
I❤🧡💚💙💜barn🦉's!!!!!
I am always looking for them hoping they will take up residence in our barn.
They are definitely my favorite species of owl, though they do screech quite a bit.

·
Super Moderator
35,042 Posts
We keep a water dish for our front yard chickens. Squirls enjoy it too. Lol. Not really a wild animal unless you try to catch him 😆
Vertebrate Plant Road surface Mammal Asphalt

·
Registered
3,535 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
The grandkid's school had a field day yesterday. Lots of fun with the highlight being a fire truck showing up and dousing the kids with their hose. Especially since it was about 60*. But these are PNW children who barely noticed. (As a visiting Californian I was like, "How can you waste all this water!!!):eek::oops:😮o_O
But while walking around the field just for a bit of exercise; this little fellow took up residence on my sweater.
Pollinator Butterfly Arthropod Insect Human body

101 - 120 of 152 Posts