Show Quality Nigerian Dwarf Baby Does For Sale - OR

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by capriola-nd, Feb 8, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I am offering both of Honey's doe kids for sale to a great home. I really, really want to keep the chocolate chammy but if she finds a good home, then I'll let her go. The chocolate chamoisee doe is probably polled, will find out for sure tomorrow.

Gold doeling $350 (also refined and feminine but not as much as her sister)
    Chocolate Chamoisee; probably polled $375 (very refined, feminine, and pretty; long dairy body and neck)

Both are register-able with AGS and ADGA.

Honey's babies are ALWAYS gorgeous and show quality. Honey is too but has a bad personality for the show ring. I have noticed significant improvement in her udder with this freshening too! Teat placement is a little better and she has gained more capacity. Will be taking an udder photo in about two weeks.

I will probably be bringing these babies home with me to raise so they will be super friendly, tame, and used to being around kids.

Will offer a discount to TGS members. :)

A few photos below. Taken at one week of age.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Will post pic of Honey's udder soon. . . .

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    aww that little gold one is so cute.. man stop teasing me!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh gosh, they are so cute Olivia! I really like that little chocolate chammy. :love:

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thank you for the compliments, ladies. :D They are so lovely!!

The gold doeling is now named, "Sarah." My six-year-old sister named her because Sarah means "Princess" and Aleigha says this doe is such a little princess. Aleigha plays with these babies everyday for hours, so they are so friendly and tame, very used to kids. :)

The chammy doe is named "Myra." My other sis named her. :)

And, as promised a pic of Honey's udder. This is her FF udder as a yearling doe nursing twins. She has gained a lot more capacity. Medial is a bit better but not a whole lot, teat placement could be better. Will be taking a pic soon.

[​IMG]

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Myra is probably reserved. Sarah is still available. :)

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    "Sarah" is very likely reserved, pending receipt of deposit.