The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first doe show of the season! God's Love Farm A Ethel won RGCH Junior Doe. I am very proud of her, since it was tough competition out there. She was a perfectly cooperative little girl despite being quite large in her pregnancy.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Congrats!!
Glad she did so well! Esp. being bred!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Who else did you bring?How do Word and Tex look? Never got to see those pics you were teasing me with ;)

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys! :D

Regrettably I didn't bring Appoline or Sisyphus. I have NO IDEA why I didn't. They both would have made out extremely well. Ugh! Other than Ethel I just brought a yearling milker who did poorly, as I did expect her to so it didn't bother me.

I didn't end up making it to the buck show because of family health issues, but Tex looks GREAT, Birdy doesn't look as good but he is more of an udder man anyways. ;)

Here are some pictures since I know you want them, haha. :)

And Birdy looked pretty odd after shaving so I haven't taken any good pictures of him, Lol!

And for anyone's interest Ethel is bred to Tex. :D

·
14,615 Posts
How very cool, good job both you & Ethel!
If I may ask, how far along & how long of ride?
I want to get one settled soon but dont want to haul her to a show some 80mi away in Sept if she is over 4 mos preg.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
YAY!!! :leap:

Oh he looks great! :) Looks a lot like his dam :)

Aww no Bird pics :( *tear* *Sniffle sniffle* I suppose I'll get over it... ;) LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts