The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomorrow morning I have a market sheep show. I'm showing my 157 lb Hamp lamb and my 124 lb speck lamb. In the Hamp class I'm only showing against one person (this is our town show and we don't have many sheep showers) and in the speck class I'm showing against two. I shall get piccies tomorrow. (well my parents will anyways) Wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Crissa. I have a question. When you show this early in the year, do you have to sheer them? I would think that would be really cold.
Let us know how it goes. Good Luck

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes we have to shear them. It's alright, if it gets cold their wool automatically starts growing and I have a box with a heat lamp in their barn.

I got first and second! Sadly my camera needs to go in the trash, it wouldn't take ANY pics! My hamp got first and my speck got second.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
congratulation's. way to go. :thumb: :cool:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! :greengrin: And guess what? I got to show a boer doe!!! They personally asked ME to show her! They had all three of their does in the grand drive so they needed another person to show her! I was so happy that they thought I could do it!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Muddy Creek Farm said:
Crissa you are so mean! Tempting me with all of these shows you get to go to humph. Maybe I'll forgive you if you take lots of pictures.
:D I know I'm so mean! I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy a new memory card. So I will get lots o' pics! :greengrin:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts