The Goat Spot Forum banner

Show us your art work!

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  toth boer goats 
#1 ·
My daughter has picked up watercolor, and I put them on the coronavirus thread, and when I showed her all of the sweet replies, she was beaming! I was hoping I could bring the same feeling to all of my TGS friends that also do art! Any kind of art! Painting, drawing, knitting, building. It all goes here!!

Here are a few of her paintings to start us off!

Insect Arthropod Cancridae Organism Gesture
Vertebrate Elephant Wood Working animal Rectangle
Hare Gesture Wood Art Fawn
Wood Art Wall Snout Font
Plant Paint Working animal Rectangle Painting
Rectangle Purple Wood Paint Violet
Fin Fish Art Illustration Drawing

She made the fish for her brothers 16th birthday. He hung it up in his wall :inlove:

I can't wait to see yalls artwork!!

See less See more
#2 ·
To your daughter:

I would pay money for that goat and bunny! The rest are fantastic, but those two caught my eye ;) You have a ton of talent, you must keep pursuing this! Sometimes artistic ability comes out when you least expect it - maybe you have always had an artistic side, or maybe you just picked up a brush recently and realized you had talent you never had before! Either way, keep going! Watch videos online, experiment with a few different mediums, take some art classes (online right now!), and just keep honing your skill! Amazing (dance)

#6 ·
#9 ·
Good job!!! All are very nice...the bear made me pause..something about that face

Reactions: Nigerian dwarf goat
#10 ·
Here's two pieces I did for my sisters birthdays. This first one is two characters from the book Watership Down, Kehaar and Bigwig. This is watercolor using the set I recommended to @Nigerian dwarf goat :)

Bird Vertebrate Paint Natural environment Art paint
This next one is mainly colored pencil but also some sharpie and pastel for the background. It's Thorin Oakenshield from Hobbit. There is a bit of a camera glare on it.
Chin Eyebrow Beard Paint Jaw

Colored pencil is so far my favorite medium.:D

#12 ·
Here's two pieces I did for my sisters birthdays. This first one is two characters from the book Watership Down, Kehaar and Bigwig. This is watercolor using the set I recommended to @Nigerian dwarf goat :)

View attachment 182177 This next one is mainly colored pencil but also some sharpie and pastel for the background. It's Thorin Oakenshield from Hobbit. There is a bit of a camera glare on it. View attachment 182179
Colored pencil is so far my favorite medium.:D
P.S. Watership Down is a favorite of mine. What a lovely story!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.