The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my herdsire. 8 months old does he look like a nice breeder and show buck to you guys? I am new to goats and looking for some opinions and advice wetter to show him or not?

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
He looks very nice! I like that he is wide framed, well conditioned, very muscular, and well balanced. His feet sit strongly under him and he has good angles. I really like his volume and too. His rump might be a little steep, but that doesn't affect the eye appeal he has. If I were you, I would get him out into the show ring. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks....I am probably gonna bring him to the fair next week with 1 or 2 of my does. I will let you know how he does.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Thanks....I am probably gonna bring him to the fair next week with 1 or 2 of my does. I will let you know how he does.
Make sure that the fair in question allows bucks before hand :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
He looks really nice! The only thing I maybe really don't like on him is how close his horns are together, but he does still have plenty of width through his body.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! He won grand champion and supreme buck! Our other two does also won reserve champion for com doe and grand champion % doe! Not bad for our first show

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Great job!!! :) :thumbup::applaud: Were the classes big?

·
2,203 Posts
Awesome!! Where'd you go?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts