SiblingArts Studio - Unique, Handmade Gifts for Everyone!

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by capriola-nd, Dec 8, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    My mother and aunts opened a small art studio here in Portland. They have a website, up and running (but still adding products - work in progress. :) )

They offer Bach Flower training classes, (my mom is a registered Bach Flower practitioner, the only one in Oregon!) Bach Flowers, fashion hats, exquisite handmade jewelry, handmade quilts, quilting kits, my goat's milk soaps & lotions, men's goat milk soap shaving kits, (with brushes) beadweaving classes, and beaded jewelry, etc.

Everything is handmade by them (and friends) and one of a kind. My mom has been sewing since she was in her early-teens and makes beautiful quilts. She also sells ready-to-sew quilt kits, from beginner to advanced quilters. All the fabric needed and the quilt pattern is in the kit, the fabric is cut out - all you do is sew! :)

Here is their website: It is not completely done but a good portion is and it will hopefully be finished soon.

If you are looking for an exquisite gift that is unique and handmade - please check us out!

Thanks! :D