Sick again. . . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    So if you guys are wondering where I am. . . I am sick again with a stomach flu . . .
    I do not like winter. . . . :sigh: no offense but I am CONSTANTLY sick . . .

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    :hug: Get well soon! Sorry your sick so much.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh...Talitha.....That is not fun at all .....tis the season for the flu....I hope you feel better soon and get through your illness quickly..... :pray:

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh :hug: I HATE the flu, and thankfully have not had it for 2 years. Hopefully I can get through this winter without it!

Hope you feel better very soon!

5. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    thanks everyone. :) :grouphug:

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh gosh, hope you get well soon! That sounds aweful! I got a cold on Wednesday, but am just now starting to get over it.

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Sorry you are sick I hope you feel better by Thanksgiving! Lots of rest and lots of fluids!!

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    5 years ago I had the flu so bad I thought I was going to die...no really! Since then I've had a flu shot every year (well except the year they didn't have enough vacine), haven't even had a bad cold (she knocks on wood). So, just had my flu shot last week...I'm good to go!

11. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I hope you get better soon!

I hardly ever get sick here though but the last time I had the flu was after my sister and brother-in-law's wedding shower.

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Ha, I know I AM due to get sick, but I do alot to stay healthy!! For one I don't eat any sugar, and I do takeof immune boosting things :cool:

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    How are you doing..?..Talitha :worried:

14. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I haven't eaten in four days, I am drinking waaay tttooooo much tea, hallucinating and hyperventalating because of the caffine, and otherwise I am feeling really squeamish. I haven't puked yet! :slapfloor: . So otherwise fine. . .

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Staying off sugar is really important if you don't want to get sick, I don't eat sugar that much(maybe once or twice a month) and I haven't been seriously ill for a year or so. Even when I got my braces out two months ago I didn't get sick like I thought I would(usually I get really sick after any major dental work)

Hope you feel better soon :hug: Eat garlic, that'll give you an immune boost :lol:

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Talitha...can you maybe get a bouillon cube and put water in a cup...heat it in the microwave? or try some light soup....? You need some kind nutrition for your body ...not eating for 4 days is not good.....Tea isn't going to benefit you... with nutrition...if you continue in ....not being able to eat....I recommend you see your doctor.......hope you will get better real soon.... :( :pray: :hug:

17. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Sarah,

I have had braces twice but then again my Dad is an Orthodontist, he is semi-retired now though.

18. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Wow twice?! I had them on for 4, maybe 5 years, I couldn't imagine having them again. Its really cool when I got them out they gave me my old impressions to compare to my recent ones and its really awesome to see how much my mouth had changed :)

19. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Go Hug a Goat, Talitha . . .

[​IMG]

It's the best cure-all there is!
    :thumb:

20. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh....... my.......LOL :) :ROFL:
    what breed is that....the goat has upper teeth...? :shades: :)