The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I know you all know that school is keeping me really busy. And for the past couple months I have been posting really regularly on here, but unfortunately I just can't keep up with the posts, school, and life anymore.
So, I want you to all know that I really am not going to be able to post much at all until stuff settles down some. I wish so badly that I could, but I just can't fit it all in right now! :cry: Plus if I try I end up being on the computer all day, and that is starting to get to me bad. :sigh:
Anyways, I do try to check my email regularly and when you PM me I get an email about it, so feel free to PM me. I can't wait until I am able to keep up with everything!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
been there done that. Life does settle out especially when you have more daylight hours to get it all done.

just poke your head in once in a while to let us know you are alive and kicking :D ;)

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Oh its quite ok i think we all understand. Life gets busy this time of year. I have started cleaning all the old winter hay out of the stalls in the pens. Going to be building a new doe shelter and turning the old one into my milk room with a kid pen. Building new shelters for the kids pen and buck, working a new job.....its that time of yea. Im sure you're busy with school and working with your goats and 4-h, this time of your 4-h gets into full swing. Im so glad the weather is getting nicer.
beth

·
Registered
59 Posts
Life does get hectic at times. Working full time at one job while working part time at a second job makes me fully aware of that. I've got that same 'time' issue it seems, so I am also only able to pop in now and then as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts