*sigh* Again letting you all know why I am not on here much

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by LiddleGoteGurl, Feb 23, 2008.

1. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Hey everyone, I know you all know that school is keeping me really busy. And for the past couple months I have been posting really regularly on here, but unfortunately I just can't keep up with the posts, school, and life anymore.
    So, I want you to all know that I really am not going to be able to post much at all until stuff settles down some. I wish so badly that I could, but I just can't fit it all in right now! :cry: Plus if I try I end up being on the computer all day, and that is starting to get to me bad. :sigh:
    Anyways, I do try to check my email regularly and when you PM me I get an email about it, so feel free to PM me. I can't wait until I am able to keep up with everything!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    been there done that. Life does settle out especially when you have more daylight hours to get it all done.

just poke your head in once in a while to let us know you are alive and kicking :D ;)

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Oh its quite ok i think we all understand. Life gets busy this time of year. I have started cleaning all the old winter hay out of the stalls in the pens. Going to be building a new doe shelter and turning the old one into my milk room with a kid pen. Building new shelters for the kids pen and buck, working a new job.....its that time of yea. Im sure you're busy with school and working with your goats and 4-h, this time of your 4-h gets into full swing. Im so glad the weather is getting nicer.
    beth

4. Rachel K

Rachel K New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Dyersville, Iowa
    Life does get hectic at times. Working full time at one job while working part time at a second job makes me fully aware of that. I've got that same 'time' issue it seems, so I am also only able to pop in now and then as well.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Hang in there Katherine, it'll all turn out ok, I know how stressful school can get sometimes.

6. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Thank you so much everyone :hug: Gotta keep telling myself SUMMER is coming, SUMMER is coming!! I had a dream last night that it was green outside, sunny, warm! :thumbup: And of course school was over. Haha.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hehe, tell me about it that is what i dream of too :sun:

8. Rachel K

Rachel K New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Dyersville, Iowa
    Ditto.

Especially after this winter ... :roll:

9. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Proud of you to focus on the important stuff, even if it is a lot less fun! :hug: