The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peanut just cracks me up. She was our first bottle baby, she's getting ready to turn 6 months old, and has been 'dancing' around at feeding time since she was about 6 weeks old.
I happened to have my phone on me when I fed this morning, and got video of her 'dance.'
Little Miss Impatient Peanut!

I hope the link works :)

Yes, she knows how to open that pink bucket lol If it wouldn't spill in the cracks of the porch I would have let her open it. She's such a little stinker!

Anyone have any silly feeding time videos, pics or stories to share? :)

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol I was a bit late feeding this morning, but no matter what she is like this lol She loves her grain! You could feed her, go back out an hour later, let her out and she'll do the same thing thinking she's getting a snack, haha.

·
Registered
905 Posts
What a cute video! I literally laughed out loud. Our girls are the exact same way. It's hilarious!! I used to worry that I wasn't feeding them enough, but when I saw them stuff themselves all day and act the same way, I knew they were just going goo goo for their favorite food.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
so cute!!!! mine don't do anything fun..... one picks through her food. more aggravating more than anything!

·
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL this girl is so rotten, but it's cute. Sometimes, her and her buddy can drive me insane! If they think we are late feeding, they cry like the world is coming to an end lol

·
8,161 Posts
She keeps checking the blue feed bin- like a miracle should have occurred when she blinked and filled it with food!
Thanks for the fun video!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
At feeding time I open gate to girls barn they all run out then all of a sudden it's like a light went on they realize I am feeding there brakes come on and they come rushing back in lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh my gosh is she adorable! It's like she's telling you, "from the pink bucket, into my feed tub. Like this!" She taps the pink bucket then looks in her feed dish. Too cute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts