The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to counter the Spooky Stories Thread so that you can laugh out your scared-ness after reading all those creepy stories. So here's how it works. You post your silly story. Other people do the same thing. The world if goat people are suddenly happier, laughing people! So give it a whirl! Can be funny, embarrassing, whatever! As long as it makes you laugh!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I have one, but it involves a slight dirty word and I don't know what is allowed on the board. it is a very slight dirty word the common term for flatulence. Mods is that allowed, because the story makes no sense without that word?

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I got pantsed one time on the playground at school!

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one, but it involves a slight dirty word and I don't know what is allowed on the board. it is a very slight dirty word the common term for flatulence. Mods is that allowed, because the story makes no sense without that word?
I hope it is I want to laugh hard!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
^ cause kids are weird :roll: the kids in my neighborhood would do that when we were like in 2nd/3rd grade lol!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ok until the mods weight in on the term for flatulence I will tell another less funny story.
When I was in college I was broke so I drank a lot of koolaid. I also lived in a really dark apartment. So on more than one occasion I got to school and looked in the mirror of their well lit bathroom only to realize I had been walking around campus with a koolaid smile. usually green because I like lime the best....

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Another time I went to class with my shirt buttoned up wrong. And just last month I noticed at 1 pm I had my shirt on backwards.... No one seemed to notice....

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
OMGosh that's really funny! Why?
It wasn't on purpose (I don't think) I was wearing sweatpants, and on the monkey bars. My friend 'hugged' my thighs and tried to pull me off. Well my pants came off instead! Lol.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Lets see what else, I am a complete mess, so I have tons of goofy things.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Okay here is another one finally not about me, my mom used to have a little Chihuahua named Buster. I have to be honest I hated that dog. But anyway, we went walking one day down our country road and we got to our neighbors house. Buster was with us and had been happily walking along until he spotted one of my neighbors cows. Now he had never seen a cow before. And it absolutely terrified him. He stood in the road and shook. Then all at once he just threw up. Seeing that cow literally scared him so bad he puked. I know it is kinda gross but it was also hilarious. We were all laughing at him and mom picked him up and carried him the rest of the way.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It wasn't on purpose (I don't think) I was wearing sweatpants, and on the monkey bars. My friend 'hugged' my thighs and tried to pull me off. Well my pants came off instead! Lol.
:lol:

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OMGosh Leslie those are awesome stories! :ROFL:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ok the mods told me I could go ahead and tell my story.
So here it is.
When my daughter was about 3 or 4 we had a tomcat she had named Prince. He was one of the sweetest tomcats on the face of the earth. One evening I came home after a particularly bad day at work. I was not in a very good mood. Prince came in the house when I did and my daughter was petting him and sitting in the floor watching TV. As cats do, he was rubbing up against her and then circling around her and rubbing up against her some more. Each pass he made by her to rub on her he would poot. Well after two or three times of him doing this my daughter looked at him very seriously and said, "Prince, are you fart powered?" I just lost it... Needless to say, my bad day and bad mood disappeared.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
:ROFL: Leslie, your stories are HILARIOUS!!!!! gas powered gas!!!! bwahahahaha!!!!! :slapfloor::slapfloor:

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah Leslie, they really are hilarious!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts