The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, really I'm done for a while. Well actually I'm taking at least one more from this lady. A cool twisty horned doe that's pregnant.

Anyway, she asked me today if I wanted my buckling Shadows mother Miriam. I have the space, so I said sure. We met up and I loaded Miriam into the truck.

She is a bit bigger and more "beefy" than Cloud. She's also more bossy! lol

I really like her and she seems to be fitting in well. Clouds babies were confused, they tried following her around until she bit them.

Here she is. Miriam on the left, Cloud in the middle and Popcorn on the right.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :) She seems to be fitting in great!

My daughter is camping out with the baby goat we brought home today. :) lol She's outside in the catch room of our aviary with the baby goat and the 6 month old goat!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Seeing Miriam made me realize just how thin Cloud still is. I think I'm going to keep upping her food. I know it takes a while for weight to show (especially when nursing babies) but I really feel she could weigh more. On a good note, I looked at Clouds feet the other day, compared to a photo I took when I first got her and her feet are looking fabulous! lol

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
My goodness Dayna ! Your as bad/good as I am in building your goat herd !
The most i took home at once was three and i haven't beat that number yet , key word here is yet !
She is adorable , I would have taken her in a heartbeat too :) Love her face , so sweet !
I love Cloud , she is such a beauty :D
Congrats :):):) Popcorn is such a cutie , her name fits her , lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts