The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after two solid months of waiting Reece kidded today...no help. Thank goodness no problems since it was her first. We have an adorable black and white doeling....so flipping cute and the first black and white ever for daddy of fifteen kids! Post pics later :) Mom has a very decent udder for a FF.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Picture won't work. But congrats!

BTW, got Finn shaved a few weeks ago. He looks amazing! I should be able to get some pics on Monday. Had fair this week, tomorrow is the last day :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There got the picture to post :)... name leaning towards Oreo Cookie Crumble

I can't WAIT to see Finn shaved! Did you show him this year?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sarah you are correct she is solid black and white like dad but the amount of white and markings on her face are like mom....perfect combo of both parents I am so proud!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
There got the picture to post :)... name leaning towards Oreo Cookie Crumble

I can't WAIT to see Finn shaved! Did you show him this year?
Yay it worked! She's adorable.
I'll be showing him on Friday. I am super excited to see how he does. If you don't mind PJ pictures, I can take some today. Not feeling to well today :( But I can run out and get some pics later.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yay it worked! She's adorable.
I'll be showing him on Friday. I am super excited to see how he does. If you don't mind PJ pictures, I can take some today. Not feeling to well today :( But I can run out and get some pics later.
I am okay with PJ pics :), I am just excited to see how he is looking. Even scruffy Finn is a beautiful boy!

·
1,172 Posts
Not sure as to the "udder" thing, but I like the teats. She should be easy to hand milk for a ND. I think... (?)

Also, try taping off the side that the baby is favoring at least half the time. It will force her to drink from the other side as well. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts