Sister-in-law got a BARN CAM! Yahhoo!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Bellafire Farm, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    SO my sister-in-law just called and co-incidentally (I haven't talked to her at all yet about all these doe's here on TGS kidding) she was shopping at Walmart and found an HP WebCam on clearance for $25....so she brought it home and hooked it up...

Then she went to Ustream and can stream via internet so that I can watch too!! For FREE!!!

I am SO excited!!

I'll have to get more details on the setup and such...and I'll keep you posted.

PS. This all started because they are leaving on vacation for a week and I get to animal sit... turns out that THREE of her doe's are supposed to be kidding during that time frame!! Ack!! - hence the Barn Cam so I can watch everyone from my house in the middle of the night...instead of driving over every two hours all night long for a week... in addition to keeping my own house & family functioning! :leap:

2. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    WOW.. sounds like you will have your hands full....Love the Barn CAMS....I so want one

3. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    for $25 bucks and free internet streaming - I AM SO IN!!

I just have to get internet up at the barn property...which is 2 miles from the house we actually live in... someday soon though!

4. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    How cool is that!?