Sitting her with Hot cocoa

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Coraxfeather, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I am sitting here thinking about all the things I have to give thanks about. What a year this has been. I know it seems like I shouldf have done this a long time ago. Say aroudn thanks given but now it jsut hit me.

First off I give thanks that I have a wonderful Husband. If he was not a supportive as he is I would have gone crazey by now.

Ya second is my human kids. I most do nto know I am a mother of two wonderful girls. jasmine that is 18 and Jessica who is 16. I got one in college and one still in high school. They live with my mother cause a logn time ago I was homeless and liven on the streets was not the best thing for me. They still live in MI with my mother and I live in PA. Yes it is hard but I constly call them and text and write.

How can I forget Pancakes and the wonder lady that allowed me to have him. Pani is my sanity. that is why I think I spoil him so much. he is very very very special to me and I love him with all my heart. I do nto know how to exsplain it.

Also you all. When I have problems with my Pani or just want to have a little bit of fun and read all the stuff here. When I am in a bad mood I just pull up the sigfht and read. Get a giggle or cry a tear for people. Look at pictures of goats. And knwo there is others out there that is as big as a goat nut as me.

With all the good and bad this year has been a good year. Even with the babies we just lost and the laughs we have gotten here. New and old friendships.

I am now wishing everyone and Very Very Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

Just waite for the next year it is going to be better!

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Merry Christmas to you also!!!! I hope that you have a wonderful New Year!!!