sitting in the dark

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Jan 13, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    So I come home late tonight and I turn on my computer it starts up. I am in my room with the door shut and the heat on because it is cold. I check my cell phone to see if my sister text me back and then the room goes dark :? :scratch: I stand there confused a bit because it isnt totaly dark due to the computer screen and the cell phone. :question: Then I walk out of my room and realize it isnt our power but my own room light. :sigh: So here I sit in the semi-mostly darkness. Kind of comical actually. :type:

On the bright side (haha) once I replace the bulb it will be much brighter in here :greengrin: :idea:

So since I dont need light to sleep I will just use this as a hint that I need to go to bed 'early' tonight and get plenty of rest. :ZZZ:

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Very funny! :greengrin:

I had to replace lights today, but we have mostly switched to those twisty lights, I forget what they are called, and they last forever!

3. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Oh! The ones with murcery!

4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I dont think those ones last forever. I think my mom has had to change a few of them already. Yeah, even though i'm physically tired at the end of the day, I almost always have a hard time getting to sleep. Sometimes i'll read for awhile and that helps to relax me enough to get to sleep.

5. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Oh Stacey, LOL! I've done stuff like that too. Thanks for a chuckle this morning!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    i am glad some other people found it comical