The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved compost and stuff that needed to compost more today. We gave my garden a beautiful thick layer of woobie (blanket) for winter. We put everyone else out in the nettin and locked the gate. Slick came out of purgatory and followed me round. But first he had try find every single lady pee spot and flem at it lol. Hope was guarding her hay pile... not sure why but she did. And if anyone got near it was the mad cow chase is on.
Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Dog Terrestrial animal
Plant Working animal Fence Dog breed Tree
Dog breed Fence Goat Grass Wire fencing
Plant Plant community Vertebrate Ecoregion Mammal
Working animal Dog breed Big cats Carnivore Felidae
Plant Dog Sky Tree Natural landscape
Dog Carnivore Fawn Dog breed Grass

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Slick is stunning :wow:Haven't seen a photo in a while and he has grown so much. Top lip all curled up, sniffing and tasting the scents, goodness gracious. Hope doesn't want the goat cousins in her cushy spot in the sun, though doesn't mind munching on their grub one bit seems like. Nice pile of black gold you have there, spread around some today myself at Mom's place. :rose::rose:

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slick is stunning :wow:Haven't seen a photo in a while and he has grown so much. Top lip all curled up, sniffing and tasting the scents, goodness gracious. Hope doesn't want the goat cousins in her cushy spot in the sun, though doesn't mind munching on their grub one bit seems like. Nice pile of black gold you have there, spread around some today myself at Mom's place. :rose::rose:
He is a beautiful boy and was so happy out goatin around. Just wish someone would take him away. :/. Hope has been the same way for three days with her pile the goober! Lol. I almost asked paul to put all the gold in my lil hoop house. It would do for some fine greens this winter. I smells so good.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Everything and everyone's looking so good! What a great time on your farm!
What a goofball slick is! He's grown into a very handsome young buck. That compost looks amazing black gold is right on. Yes, yes move some into the greenhouse...salad all winter ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts