Small Nigerian Herd Reduction in NORCAL*UPDATE* ADDED A GOAT

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Sep 1, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

We are having a small herd reduction. I currently have 17 goats and thats way too many for me to have so we need to make room asap! Prices are negotiable and I can do package deals. Most does for sale can even be bred before leaving or be bred later for a small fee. Please email if you are interested
    Pics and bloodlines can be seen on website.

3: SDK BOH HollyWood Starlett, can be seen on First Fresheners page. BLUE EYES. Will be available after her baby is weaned, taking a $100 deposit to hold her until then

4: Mistiques RHB Shiloh. If interested PLEASE buy asap, im having second thoughts with this girl!. Blue eyes and ready to breed! On Senior does page

2. TinyHoovesRanch

Re: Small Nigerian Herd Reduction in NORCAL

Tawnies Creamy baby is Sold :) Still have everyone else and can sell them in package deals! Start a herd! I even can add in my buck blacky!

3. TinyHoovesRanch

Re: Small Nigerian Herd Reduction in NORCAL

FOR A LIMITED TIME ALL DOES ARE 200! BLACKY IS ONLY 150! WAY LESS THEN WHAT I PAID BUT I NEED THEM GONE ASAP TO MAKE ROOM!

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Small Nigerian Herd Reduction in NORCAL*UPDATE*

Whatcha making room for - BAHAHAHAHA

5. TinyHoovesRanch

Well.........I board my goats sooooo my boarders mad I have so many lol but what you wanted me to say is im rying to get a doe with wattles lol. Which is what my mom said I can do if I sell enough and make sure its ok with my boarder

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Dory and Tawnies Swiss baby are sale pending :). Last 3 neeeeed to get sold. Once again $200 each or 2 for 300 or 3 for 400

7. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California

Do you have any udder shots of Uptown Girl? Lemme know, I have been wanting to bring in Poppy Patch bloodlines... :)
    Lynda

8. TinyHoovesRanch

I dont :(. I was going to but so many things going on so I wasnt able take any. I would take some now but her babies suck her dry so it doesnt look very good. If you want me to at least take a pic of what she has now I can. Shes weaning her babies so shes drying up.

Im not sure if you know amanda(PennyLullabelle) on here but she was at her house for about weeks getting milked and I can tell you amanda loved her udder! She wanted to get tawnies baby really bad but things came up....

I know that she has great attachments, nice medial, it was good capacity for a first freshener, only thing we didnt like was she has small teats, I also noticed her teat placement isnt correct, although its not bad.

9. TinyHoovesRanch

Re: Small Nigerian Herd Reduction in NORCAL*UPDATE* ADDED A

Added another goat. Mistiques RHB Shiloh. shes number 4 on the list! $200 open or $300 bred to my buck

10. TinyHoovesRanch

Tawnie and Blacky are Sale pending :)

11. TinyHoovesRanch

Ok update.
    Tawnie, Blacky, Dory, and one of tawnies babies are SOLD!

Still have 2 nice does left, both have blue eyes!