Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by lesserweevil, Oct 29, 2008.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Holy cooow it's coooooooold *faints*

ok so it's not /that/ cold, I'm exaggerating.

But it was that cold this morning! However cold "that" cold is, I dont have a thermometre. By the time I got out to the aircraft at 0630 (having been up for 2 hours already... so it was colder then) it was a mere 2 degrees Celcius - yeah I know thats still 2 degrees above freezing, but when I went out to my CAR 2 hours earlier I had to scrape all the ice off it.

Then there was snow on the mountains going up to Belfast - and it was 0 degrees C at 0800 there. . .

and then back home (not home really but where I stay when I'm working) I got a call from the parents saying there had been snow at Home! Enough for the kids to build a little snowman... and this is OCTOBER! In IRELAND...

wth does January hold for us... *eyes bulge*

hmm niceeee waaarm heater. looovely waaarm heater *snuggles in duvet*

I'm not getting out of this bed again!!!

well... *coughs* until 0430 tomorrow morning when I once again have to go to work *grumps*

2. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    i didn't look at who was posting and when i read belfast i was trying to figure out who on goat spot was my neighbor!
    there is a town called belfast that is about 20 min from me
    then i saw your name and realized it was the real Belfast
    my husband is in pittsburg pa and says it snowed so hard he could not see the blade of his plow
    there was a powdering of snow on my pumpkins this morn but that was it
    (pittsburg is about 4 hours south of me and i am in the south west corner of NY)

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    There will be no more conversations about you hear me? We are not ready for snow and I hate snow and when we get it, it's usually calculated by the tons of snow and I just won't have it! :sigh: Oh well, yeah, I know, it's coming...but not yet....right?
  4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    seems like you got some early snow like we did (we got flurries in south jersey, but up north it was snowing)
  5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok - so that is a 4 letter word - so watch it! LOL! :ROFL: