SNOW DOG VIDEO FUNNY

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Suellen, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    This is a video of a dalmation having fun in snow that is taller than him. I thougt it was funny. There is music with it so turn the volume down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48[/ame]

Suellen

2. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I don't think it's a full dalmation but such a beautiful dog! So cute!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so funny.... :ROFL:

5. Poverty Bay

Poverty Bay New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    It looks like a part Dalmatian to me too. He is having such a grand time and doesn't want to stop. I had a Dalmatian for 15 years and he would *totally* have done that if he had the deeper snow. He'd only seen about a foot or so. He had boundless energy an incredible sense of humor -- and was really smart. He never wanted to come in at night and I'd have to go hunt for him in the yard. White dog/dark night -- it shoud have been easy. He would hide and freeze with just one eye and cheek showing: behind the boat, tree, shed, wheelbarrow, whatever, and then *burst* out grinning when I 'spotted' him.

6. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    they have a lot of snow! and a very happy, cute, pup. He was probably way tired after all that fun! :snowlaugh:

our dogs run outside for like 5 mins and come racing back to the house (pyr runs to the goat heat lamp), i think were having a mini ice age here. while we were on vacay... -31 (hehe, i was in sunny lower 48!)

8. DopeyOpie

DopeyOpie New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Canada
    :slapfloor: Look at him go!

9. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    :ROFL: :clap: :ROFL: :clap: :ROFL: :clap: :ROFL: :clap: :wahoo: