Snow Pics - A lot of them :)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by capriola-nd, Dec 21, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Snow has been here for what seems like forever! :sigh: But we had some fun in it yesterday. :) I just let my Pygmy girls out of their yard and let them roam around all over. We live in town but they didn't go far, just stayed right close to us. It was fun playing with them. :D
    A view of the house:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

My sister brought out some cereal as treats for the goaties.
    [​IMG]

When they realized she had treats, they started running after her. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And a close-up of my precious Rosie. :)
    [​IMG]

Rosie and Daisy trekking (sp?) through the snow:
    [​IMG]

Rosie Luv :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, Fudgie greatly objects to this weather. The whole time they were outside of their pen, Fudgie was trying to get them to follow her back in.
    [​IMG]

Rosie and Daisy visiting with our neighbor Laynie. I think they thought she had some treats. Really, the zipper to her coat was frozen. ;)
    [​IMG]

Our dog, Red Pepper LOVES the snow. He's always loved to play with ice cubes - so this is a whole lot of fun for him. We'd throw snowballs and he loves to catch them. :greengrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...so cute! Look at those fat pygmies :love: You can tell they like their food. :ROFL:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are so cute.....love the dog to...they all look like, they were having tons of fun.....LOL :)

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    They're not fat, it's all their fur, it makes them look poofy! ;) (For any of you that saw Ice Age.) Seriously though, they are not that big - but they are quite cozy with all the fur!! They are only getting about 1/2 - 3/4 cup grain and free-choice hay.

I just realized. . . . all the Pygmy girls are already two months pregnant. Wow, time flew.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Actually as a matter of fact....I just watched Ice Age today....yes yes, I know...I had to much spare time this weekend. My girls look the same way, I swear, their winter coats make them look twice the size they actually are!

6. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I watched Ice Age today too!
    I love Fudgie! cute name.

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thanks!

Her full name is Fudge-A-Licious Amira. We used up every letter we could on the registration paper. :) Her dam comes from a long line of brown agouti goats with "fudge" names. Her sire's name was Montsho Amir (the Black Prince). So, she is Fudge-A-Licious Amira. :D My mom named her that. . . . . ;)

I love Ice Age. The second one I thought was funnier though. I love that movie! Haven't seen it in forever! Hmmm. I need to go get it. It's actually been kinda nice being snowed in as I actually got to watch some movies. :)

8. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    love them they look so happy there

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    They are so cute! And look nice and round too, which is always good during the winter time :thumb: