Snow storm in the East

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Feb 6, 2010.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I was just wondering to check in on everyone that is getting hit by the storm. They said on the news here it is really bad.

I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and I hope everyone and their animals do ok.

Please let us know how you are all doing. I hear that a lot of people have lost power.

Praying for you. :pray:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I started this before the storm started

I even posted pictures of how much snow we got

some others have done so as well.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12785

3. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Snow, snow and more snow! It is supposed to snow here again on Tuesday/Wednesday, and who knows when we will get another after that. We didn't get hit as bad as Maryland and some points north, but we got a good hit-it matched if not exceeded our storm in December. I keep saying, it could have been worse. I posted pictures on my Facebook if you'd like to check them out...here is the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 6279fd5309

You should be able to see them...

4. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    we got 30 inches- yuck. All goaties and horses are fine. But roof on chicken run collapsed. Luckily all chickens are smart and go in. However the guineas roost outside in the run under a roof. Was able to get 7 inside, 4 are in horse pasture but 2 of my younger(5 months) royal purples got out and are in the tree, don't know if I will be able to get them or not. They made it through the night but haven't come down and there was a hawk out.
    We are in southern york co, off the MD border. Guess some areas got more, hope everyone else made out ok.