Snowflake's Pregnancy Test Results

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Epona142, May 8, 2009.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Open.

I'm a little disappointed, but at the same time this means she can be put into the schedule I want to have and be bred within the same time frame as the others, leaving just ol Cowbell out of it, though in time she'll be placed into the same breeding schedule as well. (She's getting a year off after this kidding because she was bred so close after her last kidding.)

Now just to wait until September - November when I will start rotating does with Buckly. At least I will have Cowbell's kiddos in July to occupy me.

:)

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry she is open.......I'm glad ... it works out better ....that way for you.. so it isn't a total disappointment....:hug: :greengrin: .... :wink: :)

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    You know, it happens for a reason. She must of just needed some more time. She is saving up for a beautiful doe for you.

4. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    She'd better I tell you,because she's a right pain in the butt! :ROFL:

If I dare have the nerve to touch her underbelly, boy does she kick. She even had the guts to butt me once after I did it! I have to admit I booted her in the rear-end for it, bad little goat. We're giving her more time to settle in, and a chance to prove herself, but I tell you, some lovely doelings would go a long way helping that out! :greengrin:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I had a wether that was so ticklish that I though her would go crazy if you even acted like you were going to touch his flank /under belly area. I use to get so mad because people thought it was so funny to watch him jump they would do it just to see what the would do.

6. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    How mean! I actually haven't been fussing with Snowflake too much, we're trying to let her settle before working on her issues. She just needs some time. :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    It won't take long.......giving her ....love.... attention ...scratches.... treats... :wink: :greengrin: :love: :hug: