Open. I'm a little disappointed, but at the same time this means she can be put into the schedule I want to have and be bred within the same time frame as the others, leaving just ol Cowbell out of it, though in time she'll be placed into the same breeding schedule as well. (She's getting a year off after this kidding because she was bred so close after her last kidding.) Now just to wait until September - November when I will start rotating does with Buckly. At least I will have Cowbell's kiddos in July to occupy me.