So Do You Think They're Bred?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Bona Fide, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    I can't forget my girls - they're my doll babies and we can't forget the ladies-in-waiting. Sorry for Desi's picture, but that's ALL you see of her anymore :).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    NAw I don't think they are bred. :)

I'd say twins for the first girl and triplets on the second.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they look so cute when preggy

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That first picture is great. She looks like "are you looking at me? Yes I am cute."

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Bliss has such a sweet face! When would they be due?

6. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    lol thanks. She's so funny - ornery and demanding but can be such a doll at the same time. Jumps up to get attention and grabs your shirt until you bend down and give her a kiss and scratch her - such a funny girl. Desi's acting off tonight - not her normal self...we'll see. Lucky is doing awesome, little man is getting more energy and she's taking SUCH good care of him. She lays down behind him and cuddles him up under her neck....:)
    lol and they are both pregnant - both due about Feb 8th. Desi is due to Sugar Creek TW Enjoy The View *S and Bliss is due to Big Oak Farm NS Nightshade. :)

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    You said that Desi is acting off. How is she doing now? What do you mean by off?
    Hope all is fine now.

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    is Feb 8th day 150? because if so today is day 140 so she could be going "early"

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Wooohoooo! More babies! We all are going to get our kid fix this year!!!!

10. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    LOL Katie. Nightshade isn't always easy to keep behind a fence and he does LOOOOOVVVVE the girls but he never got as far away as Pleasant Ridge that I know of. I hope Bliss is due to Ransom - not Nightshade.

Although, now that I think about it, there was that weekend in September that we were in TN .....you didn't seeing him hanging around then did you? I'm sure even from an hour and a half away, he noticed you had a doe in heat on your farm! ...

:slapfloor:

Kristen

11. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    ROFLMAO! HECK FIRE YOU'RE RIGHT! I got the Big Oak Farm NS part then I guess I just had NS on my mind ROFL!!! My mistake - Bliss is due to Big Oak Farm NS TREASURE LOL LOL LOL. It'd be funny for Nightshade to be BOF NS anything...
    No Desi isn't acting off like she's going to go tonight by any means - she's usually a very friendly doe and really hasn't wanted to be touched - she kind of stays by herself and isn't coming up to the fence first like normal - she was a bit more herself tonight...but I wasn't uber friendly when I got close either LOL I just figured since she was acting that way she needed to be by herself - which is what I was doing last night at 11.30pm - putting her by herself :). She's fine by all means - such a great doe :).
    Anyhow - it's late - I'll update with some better pics when I get a chance :).

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sounds like she is in the first stages of labor (which can last for a couple hours or a couple days).