SO EXCITED!!! AR Caesar's Villa GS Zillionaire *D is here!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I have wanted this doe for years and FINALLY had the chance to bring her into my herd. I've been on pins and needles for over a month now hoping to get things squared away for her to join us. Well today we picked her up and I am beyond thrilled!!!! She's 9 years old now though which is the only draw back about her finally getting here. That being said, I aim to be her last home. So pray we have several long years together with her here. I'd like to breed her a time or two and get some of her babies here before she's retired. She's a gorgeous doe and is built beautifully. She's won numerous champion titles however for whatever reason (that I've yet to learn) she's not a finished champion. She earned her milking star amd AR in 2002. She was also classified with AGS as 'VG' 89.7. She also tied for 7th place for Protein in milk on the AGS Top Ten list in 2004!

Yes to say I'm thrilled to have her is putting it mildly. I'm so excited and am so eager to see what she can do for our herd. I sure hope she gives me at least one doeling and a buckling to keep here in our herd! Yay!!!!

Here's a picture of Zee (as she will be called here) in 2004 or 2005 when Sharon Boger was showing her...
    [​IMG]

She's going to be bred to J-Nels SQ River Birch for a Spring kidding. He's out of MCH/CH J-Nels ER Dumplin (J-Nels BB Dimples x Caesar's Villa LV Eric *S) and Rosasharn SS Sequoia *S (ARMCH Rosasharn's UMT Sassafras 5*D E x Rosasharn's TL Summer Sol *S). I'll keep ALL doelings and a buckling. She had triplets in May this year so maybe I'll get lots of precious Zee babies to keep. I'm so eager to get to know her more. She's a beautiful flashy girl with moonspots and so incredibly wide. Makes me think of Faith and Fuchsia! :stars: :wahoo: :leap: :clap: I'm so happy!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations -- hope she gives you what you are looking for :thumb:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Congrats!!! She is beautiful! And looks to be from wonderful lines!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful doe, Congratulations Ashley....I too hope she gives you many years of joy.

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow, beautiful, congrats!!

6. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Congratulations! What a great addition to the herd. Animals like that are really foundation stock, very exciting!

I know how you feel- to the T- we just brought a grand ol' girl in who is also 9 this year and I hope she gives us a couple years too. She came here along with a buck kid(that is supposed to be sold as a wether- it seems a crime to sell him as a wether though!) and Im back and forth about talking her previous owner into letting me keep him, JUST in case, you know?

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes she is a fantastic doe. I have a LOT of Caesar's Villa in my herd and she's a shoe in there. She's a granddaughter of ARMCH Caesar's Villa CBS Stetson ++*S.

She now makes my oldest doe. She beat out Buttin'Heads Tachauna by 2 weeks. :p Her birthday is 6-8-00 and Tachauna (aka Anna's) is 6-21-00. LOL

I can't wait to get some babies from her. :D

8. CapraKoza

CapraKoza New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Congtats!!!! :clap: :leap: She is drop-dead gorgeous! And who could complain about those genetics? I love it when things work out like that...you having wanted her for so long! Looking forward to seeing her kids out of your J-Nels buck!

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you! :D I can't wait too. She normally has singles and twins I think but this year she had triplets, a doe and 2 bucks so I hope we can get at least a doe and buck. That would be perfect. Goats rarely cooperate in those things though. :p I'll take whatever she gives. ;) I'll be using Z names for all her kids.

10. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

You and I have the same taste! :)

We have purchased two doe kids this year sired by Caesar's Villa Rebel Yell- and on the way to purchasing another doe kid sired by him, but she is a BIG secret until it's all set in stone, don't want to jinx it :wink:
    We also have a Stetson grandaughter here, sired by Caesars Villa Eric, annd we also have River Birch's paternal brother, J Nels SQ Donnie- sired by a Stetson daughter (Caesars Villa STS Darcie), we drove all the way to NC to pick him up :leap:

Maybe someday when you want to part with a kid of hers....... :wink:

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes we do seem to have the same taste! I know what you mean too. I was afraid to plaster her all over my website till I was 100% certain she was coming here. So I just waited till I picked her up. Now all I have to do is get the page I've been working on for a while now, uploaded. :D

I can't say I won't have bucklings available in the future, should she produce them and all. But at least for now, I have to keep her girls. Shoot Faith is half her age and I've kept all her daughters thus far too. Fuchsia's finally given me a doeling this year that I could keep and my gosh she's one of the best looking kids we have this year. I'm thrilled!

Yeah, I remember when you posted about getting your new goats and seeing Donnie in your thread. He's a nice boy too. I can't wait to see River's daughters freshen. I should have 2, quite possibly 3 to freshen in the Spring. So much to look forward too! Every year seems to get better and better with anticipation! :D

12. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Congrats!!! That's very exciting!!!!! :stars:

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats.... :wink: :greengrin:

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
  15. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    WOW oh, WOW did you strike the jackpot!!!!!!! :drool: She's just beautifully gorgeous! CONGRATS!!