The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh what a nice looking guy! A huge congrats!!! So who's going to be the lucky lady?
I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking one of these girls but it's about 12 hours round trip so I want to make sure I pick the best :) I'll be posting pictures of all my girls for opinions once I feel a bit better and can get down to barn for some better pictures
IMG_20200402_105831980~2.jpg
IMG_20200402_105606383~2.jpg

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well..I want you feeling better TODAY! :clever: Yep. Getting excited for this breeding deal you wan! But I want you feeling :great:..with a clear head..not (headsmash)! :sick:So once this :poop:is over...LETS TALK YOUR GIRLS! (woot):wow::wow:
Well I do have to do something while laying on my couch I'm so bored lol

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Hey, well if you are BORED! (embarrassed)..have a good time going on the ABGA:what: site and check out the bloodlines of your girls...:love:then check out MR WONDERFUL 'S. :devil:Maybe help you make an easier choice of which girl..
I really hope you get to feeling better! Watch that fever. I dont know if you know this already or not. :sick:But putting rubbing alcohol on a paper towel and laying on your skin really helps cool the fever down. Just lay them on your wrists. Inside your elbows, armpits,neck & back of knees. It will help cool you off. K? If you already know this...sorry!
Breath deep and slowly in & out. K? Take care of you! Sending prayers! (pray)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts