The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you probably heard about Paint Ball a while back. We show for a well know breeder here and she brought Paint Ball to the last show we were at. I loved her and nonchalantly asked if she'd be selling her( sure the answer would be no!). She said she would so we bought her and will be picking her up this Saturday!!!! :cool::clap::wahoo::stars: I can't wait to see her again!

I haven't seen her since April. She won grand champion junior % doe and 3rd the next day out of 16 does and won herself 7 points.

Paint Ball's dam has close to 200 points and her sire is a fullblood spotted buck. I have seen some very nice kids from him.

Here are the few pictures we took of her at the show. She was 4 months old here.

New pictures next weekend!! :D

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heehee. Yea, but that doesn't sound very feminine!! :D It does start with a "p" though. Leslie named all of her full and half sisters with "p" names. Playgirl, Prize, Pastel, Paint By Numbers, Painted Lady II, and Paint Ball!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! I can't wait to see her again! She is 6 months old now. She was a triplet and their mom passed away shortly after they were born (from age?). So she was bottle raised and is VERY sweet!

We'll most likely breed her to Rich. With his length and style and her mass, I think they would be a great pair. Now her and Teflon would have powerhouse kids... We'll have to wait and see what Rich's kids are looking like compared to Teflon's. :)

·
Amber
1,320 Posts
Whoo hoo! Congrats! Very big girl for four months! Cant wait to see all the new pics!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thank you all so much! Just 4 more days!!! I can't wait to see her!

Heehee Elizabeth. That's a good thing right? Even if they aren't for sale, might change the persons mind! I mean everything has a price right? well except Liberty... and Dazzle... maybe we should just eat Dazzle so people stop asking if she's for sale! **gasps**.. Haha. :slapfloor:

I am really excited as we are going to the Red, White and Boer show in July! We planned on going then realized we had something else we had to be at that weekend, then that got cancelled! So we are back to going. :D I am really excited about this show! Poor Dazzle will only be 4 days into the 3-6 class though... :( :sigh: Paint Ball will be 7 1/2 months and Liberty will be just over 4. So those two are good ages.

New pictures on Saturday!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Such a beautiful girl, she looks like a sweetie too!
She is soooo sweet and curious. She and her sisters cracked me up every time we went in their stall at the last show. They would get these big bright eyes and act all scared, then as soon as I'd turn my back they'd all waddle over and start chewing on my shirt. Paint Ball was sweet and liked attention but was still a little standoffish, which makes them better show goats IMO as they aren't spoiled brats, like... well, like Dazzle!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I am really excited as we are going to the Red, White and Boer show in July! We planned on going then realized we had something else we had to be at that weekend, then that got cancelled! !
Yay! Is Leslie going to be hogging you guys again? :)
I've got four or five for the FB 3-6s. :eek:
edit: Duh, you have one of your own in there.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2 more days! Not including today...

We are going to leave our place at 3:45am to get to Leslie's by 8:00am, and then meet some people coming from ID with one of our little bucks at 10:30. Should get home by 2:45 to still hoping we'll have some time to clean her up and get pictures that day. :)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts