So Excited!! :)

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by capriola-nd, Oct 3, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Okay, so we bought this blue-eyed, gold & white doe in April this year and have been waiting & waiting & waiting for her papers!! :roll: There was an issue w/ sending them. . . . but FINALLY we're going to get them, so yippeee!!! We bought her for super cheap, she's super friendly and sweet and has fairly nice conformation. We bought her not even knowing her bloodlines, her reg. name is Prairie Wood Leah. So, we figured she has some really different bloodlines. Anywho, I am so excited to finally see what her ped. looks like. We'll be getting a transfer slip and note from the previous owners so that we can get a copy of her reg. paper.

She's bred to Royal Blue and due soon. Her udder is looking nice, small but nice looking so far. She's three years old and this will be her ff. She was a pet. Anyways, just had to share my excitement! :greengrin:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so neat ........congrats.......... :thumbup: :)

3. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Congrats!!

Where is her pic??

4. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    Prairie Wood???? That's Lora! She's our club president and my gold and whites are from her lines. That's some nice stock!! She breeds from a lot of various stock and has great lines. I keep hoping for blue eyes from my gold-eyed girl, but she only seems to throw the BE to the bucklings...

"Honey" is actually "Praire Wood Peachy"
    Sire: MCH Twin Creeks PH Summer Solctice *S
    Dam: MK Abiah OB

[​IMG]

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    She's terribly un-photogenic. . . . and very preggo now. She's not my favorite conformationally, quite a few things I'd like to change on her. . . . but she's sweet. I'm really excited to see her pedigree, hopefully it's really nice! I'll try to get a pic soon.

6. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Oh I LOVE the gold and white !! Well congratulations ! :thumb: