So excited!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Anna, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    I'm typing this on my iPhone, so just bare with me LOL, I just really wanted to let you guys know what I was up to for the next few days, because I'm so very very excited.Several months ago, an actual dairy goat breeder *gasps* moved to my town, and of course we very quickly became friends. Well, her family and goaties all live in Florida, and she has been trying to get me to come to a show with them forever and it finally worked out :) so far we've made a very lovely long drive from north west alabama to north east Florida, and I've met all of her beautiful little alpine kids. I have to say.. I'm in love. ..... I've already paid for a doe from her. Hee hee, and have the intention of finding just one more doe kid at the show ( which we leave for six in the morning!). I've never had the show experiance , so I am more than thrilled to help out and learn. New kids are a plus! Get pics soon.

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    How exciting for you! Keep us updated. And of course pics would be nice!

3. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    Are you going to the show at the St fair in FL ? If so what day are you showing ?

4. sauncy

sauncy New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    KY
    Have a FUN day!!!!!!

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    iphone - snazzy!

Congrats on the new friend and the show experience. Have tons of fun! :leap:

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    WOW!! That sounds like TONS of fun!!! I wish some of you would move further NORTH in AL... LOL! I hope you took a camera to take plenty of pics :stars:

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    have a wonderful and fun time... :greengrin:

8. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Have a great time and don't forget those pictures! :clap:

9. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member