So Excited!!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by KW Farms, Sep 23, 2009.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    :cool: :leap: :clap:

I just finalized the deal and will be getting a new doe from Poppy Patch!! She is a gorgeous little doe with bloodlines that I have been wanting for some time now and is very flashy as well. Shannon is also going to try and get her bred before leaving. We are planning on breeding her to Old Mountain Farm Warlock! I am thrilled!

You can see her here... Poppy Patch PB Oopsie Daisy. Warlock can also be seen on her webite under Jr. Bucks. Thanks Shannon!

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/poppypatch/sales.html

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow....congrats .. :thumbup: ..she is beautiful....... :love: :greengrin:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That's great! They are both gorgeous! You should get some awesome kids!

4. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  5. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    She is so pretty!!

6. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

That is so awesome! Lucky you! ;) :hi5:.

7. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Congratulations to both of you! :greengrin:

8. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    Thank you for giving her a great home!! We have been so lucky to be able to have goats going to all the great people they have gone to this year!
    She was one I would have liked to keep if we didn't have a million doelings all out of that sire.
    I will get her trimmed up a little and get some better pictures this week.

Shannon
    Poppy Patch Farm

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    your welcome... :wink: :greengrin:

That is so wonderful ...that Kylee bought her....she went to a great... loving home.. :love: ..I know the feeling ....of wanting to keep them all ....but we just can't.....So happy for the both of you...... :wink: :greengrin: :thumbup:

10. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks everyone!! And BIG thank you to Shannon!! :hug: I am so thrilled with this little doe!

11. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Shannon, I am very impressed with your program. These are lovely goats with an intelligent approach to breeding for quality, type and milk.
    Have you considered milk testing? Many of your girls look like shoo-ins for stars.

12. poppypatch

poppypatch New Member

May 30, 2009
    Montesano WA
    Yes next year looks like we will start doing milk testing for the first time. A friend(Mary at Herron Hill dairy) who owns a small dairy and is an official milk tester has offered to help us with milk testing next year.

Shannon
    Poppy Patch Farm

13. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Kylee, i saw your doe! She is a cutie. A friend of mine bought a buck from Shannon yesturday and i got to go with her.
    there were several does that i would of loved to bring home, if i had nigies!
    Beth

14. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations Kylee!

I love her markings! She has such a happy looking little face :love: And the genetics are wonderful :thumbup:

15. ChestnutGrove

ChestnutGrove New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Tennessee
    She is a doll! I love how she is marked - almost like a cou noir! And a nice pedigree to go with her too! Can't wait to see her freshen :) Hoping for doe kids for you to keep!!