The Goat Spot Forum banner

So Excited!!

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  ChestnutGrove 
#1 ·
:cool: :leap: :clap:

I just finalized the deal and will be getting a new doe from Poppy Patch!! She is a gorgeous little doe with bloodlines that I have been wanting for some time now and is very flashy as well. Shannon is also going to try and get her bred before leaving. We are planning on breeding her to Old Mountain Farm Warlock! I am thrilled!

You can see her here... Poppy Patch PB Oopsie Daisy. Warlock can also be seen on her webite under Jr. Bucks. Thanks Shannon!

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/poppypatch/sales.html

#8 ·
Thank you for giving her a great home!! We have been so lucky to be able to have goats going to all the great people they have gone to this year!
She was one I would have liked to keep if we didn't have a million doelings all out of that sire.
I will get her trimmed up a little and get some better pictures this week.

Shannon
Poppy Patch Farm

#9 ·
your welcome... :wink: :greengrin:

Thank you for giving her a great home!! We have been so lucky to be able to have goats going to all the great people they have gone to this year!
She was one I would have liked to keep if we didn't have a million doelings all out of that sire.
I will get her trimmed up a little and get some better pictures this week.

Shannon
Poppy Patch Farm
That is so wonderful ...that Kylee bought her....she went to a great... loving home.. :love: ..I know the feeling ....of wanting to keep them all ....but we just can't.....So happy for the both of you...... :wink: :greengrin: :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.