So excited! :)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by KW Farms, Mar 10, 2010.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    So awhile back I submitted a new slogan for AjPHA (American Jr. Paint Horse Association) and just found out that they chose it! It was "Painting the Next Generation" and they said they loved it! Anywho, they spotlighted me on their website, set up a pic of me and I had to fill out a questionaire and whatnot, but I thought that was exciting. Here is the page: http://ajpha.com/news/spotlight/2010march.aspx And for those of you who don't know what I look like...there ya go! :wink: And the horse is our stud, Shiner.

Also they're supposed to send me a jacket with the new logo on it. So how cool it that. Ok...done sharing... :wink: lol

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

THATS SOOOOO COOL
    Congrats :)

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh that is wonderful....you go girl..... :thumbup: :clap: :hi5:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Congrats!!! That is really cool. :)

7. jberter

jberter New Member

Brag away,,,, Congrats on a well thought out Slogan and also nice write up,,, :) It's nice to hear and see young people so involved with their loved animals,, very nice picture of you to,,,your family must be soo proud of you.. :grouphug:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    :wahoo: Awesome accomplishment-congrats on having the selected slogan! :clap: All (pic, Shiner, and jacket) so very cool! :applaud: