The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, we have 7 boys and 3 girls so far - and we are not done. The little white boy that I found yesterday is standing, from number 8, and I still have Duskys two boys. I am leaving Honeys boys out with her during the day, and in at night, as soon as I feel they are strong enough - I will leave them out more, I did see one or two sucking, but Idon't think they are getting enough so I am supplementing. Two of the three girls we just got a week ago Saturday kidded, one had a blue girl, and the other had an alpine boy, all big and healthy, and Mia kidded twin white girls (I thought I bred her to Wodin -b ut it seems Guy was busy! ) again both big and healthy.
So far - Mama - one boy
Honey three boys
dusky two boys
Number 8 one boy
little tog one girl
blackie one boy
Mia twin girls.

More to kid - keep thinking pink! :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :girl: :girl: :girl:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
I do hope you get more pink in the next round! As my kidding season is over and I am grateful for healthy kiddings.
Binky.. :girl: :girl:
Bootsie.. :boy: :boy: :boy: this is her last, she'll be 8 years old and has done well enough to retire
Angel.. :girl:
Tilly... :girl: :girl: :girl: ...also her last due to a prolapse 3 weeks b4 she kidded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts