so far -7 boys and 3 girls

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Graffogefarms, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    well, we have 7 boys and 3 girls so far - and we are not done. The little white boy that I found yesterday is standing, from number 8, and I still have Duskys two boys. I am leaving Honeys boys out with her during the day, and in at night, as soon as I feel they are strong enough - I will leave them out more, I did see one or two sucking, but Idon't think they are getting enough so I am supplementing. Two of the three girls we just got a week ago Saturday kidded, one had a blue girl, and the other had an alpine boy, all big and healthy, and Mia kidded twin white girls (I thought I bred her to Wodin -b ut it seems Guy was busy! ) again both big and healthy.
    So far - Mama - one boy
    Honey three boys
    dusky two boys
    Number 8 one boy
    little tog one girl
    blackie one boy
    Mia twin girls.

More to kid - keep thinking pink! :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :boy: :girl: :girl: :girl:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I do hope you get more pink in the next round! As my kidding season is over and I am grateful for healthy kiddings.
    Binky.. :girl: :girl:
    Bootsie.. :boy: :boy: :boy: this is her last, she'll be 8 years old and has done well enough to retire
    Angel.. :girl:
    Tilly... :girl: :girl: :girl: ...also her last due to a prolapse 3 weeks b4 she kidded.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    will keep thinking pink

and at the very least healthy