so frustrating

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by sparks879, Mar 6, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

so i just got my new disbudding iron about a week ago. went o go put it together and they either sent me the wrong tip or the wrong screw. either way the screw to hold the tip in place doesn.t hold it because its not big enough to grab the rivets. So now i have a friend that needs her kids disbudded like a two days ago and no disbudding iron. And i have more kids doue in days. And as a lot of you know alpines are sometimes born ready to disbud. ARRRG!
    sorry had to vent.
    beth

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would contact them via phone adn say you want it overnighted. It isnt' your falt it is theirs.

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

yea i just tried calling them to try and leave a message but no answering machine. so i will try calling her tomorrow morning.
    beth

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    beth what kind did you get? i have a rhinhart x50 & i didn't need to put it togeather at all. you are so right about the alpines. i know that people with nubians would wait till they were almost 2 weeks but the alpines especially the bucks you can feel them right away.

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

its a rhinehart x50 I just called them and they said its probably the tip to the electric iron. So they are rushing me a new tip at their expense. thankfully it should be here by sunday or monday. Luckily the kids are both does. So they should be ok to do then. Maybe it will even be here sooner. the guy was really nice and said he was sorry about fifty times.
    Im attaching the doe tip, they went the doe tip as a seperate piece in the same box. its smaller then the cow tip.
    beth

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Beth,
    That is great that they were so nice about it. Yes they should of been, but you know how hard it is to find good much less great customer service. :cool:

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

yes, i have been dealing with caprine supply a lot this year rather then hoegger. They have been sooooo good about everything. They get things to me quicker and there is never problems. this is the first i have had and he was really nice and apologetic as well as telling me he will get it to me as fast as he can. which is great sinse i have kids i need to disbud.
    beth