The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the first time I have bought a horse without actually seeing it in person first. They sent videos and pictures of a filly they had available. Found out they are a friend of my friends and very trustworthy. So sight unseen I bought a new miniature horse! Full vet work up and waiting for her to be weaned now. Will have to figure out how to attach pictures from my phone here once she gets home. And believe it or not she just happens to be a palomino like my two big saddlebred horses. My other mini is a gray/white.

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
540 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition!! Palominos are definitely my favorite horse color!! My great-grandpa bred and raised Palominos. I actually didn't know that until after I mentioned to my grandma one time that they were my favorite color of horse. She was the one that told me her father used to breed them. I never met my great-grandpa, but my grandma also says he is where I got my love of animals from. 🥰

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all! She isn't weaned yet and still getting bigger every day. I can't wait until she is weaned and delivered. Hopefully by thanksgiving if not at least by Christmas time. In no rush since she is already mine lol paid in full and getting fatter on momma . She looks almost like a mini me of my saddlebred filly. Like I put her in a dryer and shrunk her.

As soon as she arrives I will figure out how to get pictures posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts