So sad...

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatnutty, Jun 3, 2010.

1. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Last night a girl that went to a school around here was killed in a quad accident. she was 14 years old and is going to be greatly missed...if you could please pray for her family and friends during this time it would be greatly appreciated as this is a hard time for everyone Thank you, Sara :cry:

2. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I'm sorry, Sara. :pray: What is the family name? I'll put them on at the Cowboy Church first thing Sunday. I'll also say a prayer in the mean time. :hug:

Gina

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    its the dent family and I would appreciate that :) Its been really hard but I think everyone will be ok

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is horrible... :( ....I am so very sorry... and I will pray for the family...the loss cannot be easy.... :( :hug: :pray:

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I am so very sorry, I'll definitely say prayers for her and for her family and friends/community. RIP young lady, you were taken much too soon.

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    thanks guys....It really is terrible she was loved by so many people and my ex and i who are still very close are struggling he is so upset by this and I just wish i could help him.