so so so excited!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goathappy, May 8, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    A breeder friend of mine is selling out soon, so I asked mom if I could call her and see if she had any older Oberhasli does or doe kids available. Mom said she would call. She has three adult does available, all of them have their *M and one is a GCH and ELITE doe!!!! I was thinking that the GCH(she is killer) would be a great cross with my new buck.

Well we are going on Saturday to look at her does(they are awesome!!) and then we'll decide, I can't wait!!!
    :leap: :clap: :stars: :dance: :sun: :stars: :leap: :shades: :cool: :thumb: :wahoo: :applaud: :hi5:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    as if you really needed more goats ;)

Congrats - sounds awesome

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL Chelsey must be rubbing off on me :wink: I am selling some goats though :D

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I rub off on everyone :greengrin: It is one of my many talents :shades: That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome Sarah!!!! I think that little doeling got soremouth for a reason! Now you can get these guys!!

5. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!! :leap: :stars: Chelsey's right....those kids must have gotten soremouth for a reason!

Chelsey....don't you dare start rubbing off on me! I don't have the room and plus(well...probably more like a minus) I have my own goat buying issues! :help: :doh: :ROFL:

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I think we all have to be careful around Chelsey, I've already caught CGBA syndrome(Chelsey's Goat Buying Addiction) lol jk :lol:

I'm uploading pictures of them now(from her saleslist) so you can all see them!!

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Ok there are the three adult does she has available, sorry about the pictures, my scanner doesn't work so I took them with my camera from the saleslist:

GCH Singing-Spruce WHK Symphony 9*M AI Elite Doe
    Sire: SGCH +*B White-Haven Krescendo LA 86+EV
    Dam: SGCH Singing-Spruce Macaroon Spritz 8*M LA 91EEEE
    [​IMG]
    Symphony is four years old and currently dry(she didn't settle to her AI last year)

Singing-Spruce Finn Sequin 9*M
    Sire: GCH +B The LLL Hucklebery Finn LA 85++E
    [​IMG]
    Sequin is 5 years old

Singing-Spruce E Syndle 9*M
    Sire: *B Hazelridge-Farm Angela's Ecudo
    [​IMG]
    Syndle is 3 years old and I do have a pat. half sister of hers that was born this year.

Here is SGCH Singing-Spruce Macaroon Spritz 8*M, she is deceased and the dam of all these does:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She is the doe in the middle:
    [​IMG]

I can't wait till Saturday!!!! Oh and for a reminder, here is the dam of my new buck: http://haycreeks.com/susan.html

8. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Congrats! :) They look really nice,especially Symphony.

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks Ashely!!

oh, Jacque and Chelsey, my mom said the same thing!!! :lol:
    :wahoo:

sorry, just had to use that smiley :D

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Those are some beauties!! Now, how many are you getting?

11. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Ooo......pretty! I like Symphony the best. :greengrin:

12. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks everybody!! I'm not sure how many we are getting, probably Symphony for sure, and then I think that Sequin is in milk, and Syndle is due in 2 weeks, so we'll have to see. I won't make a decision until Saturday.

I was looking in the saleslist, and under Symphony's section there was a comment from judge Daniel Considine: "I wish more of the breed looked like this." Isn't that awesome?!?! :wahoo:

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am so excited for you!! :stars: Do you have a link to the saleslist? I tried to google Singing-Spruce and nothing cam up :scratch:

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Its a paper saleslist :wink: She doesn't have a website, to bad she doesn't, she has really nice Saanens too. If you want to see some of her Saanens(well relations) google Tradewinds Dairy Goats, I can't think of anybody that has a lot of her Oberhaslis.

15. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    lol I tried googling them to. They are very pretty. :)

16. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Those are beautiful! From what I am reading I'm not sure that you should get advise from Chelsey. lol What is your goat count now? Suellen

17. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    In the dairy herd, we have around 20 some adults, and as far as total count goes(including the meat goats) we have over a hundred with all these kids running around.

18. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    See, See!!! She is worse than me! :shocked:

19. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    No I'm not!!! Most of those goats were born on this farm, you bought most of your goats. There's a reason its called Chelsey's Goat Buying Addiction :greengrin: :bday:

20. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    You have more goats then I do. But atleast I do have an addiction named after me :cool: