The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A breeder friend of mine is selling out soon, so I asked mom if I could call her and see if she had any older Oberhasli does or doe kids available. Mom said she would call. She has three adult does available, all of them have their *M and one is a GCH and ELITE doe!!!! I was thinking that the GCH(she is killer) would be a great cross with my new buck.

Well we are going on Saturday to look at her does(they are awesome!!) and then we'll decide, I can't wait!!!
:leap: :clap: :stars: :dance: :sun: :stars: :leap: :shades: :cool: :thumb: :wahoo: :applaud: :hi5:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I rub off on everyone :greengrin: It is one of my many talents :shades: That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome Sarah!!!! I think that little doeling got soremouth for a reason! Now you can get these guys!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!! :leap: :stars: Chelsey's right....those kids must have gotten soremouth for a reason!

Chelsey....don't you dare start rubbing off on me! I don't have the room and plus(well...probably more like a minus) I have my own goat buying issues! :help: :doh: :ROFL:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we all have to be careful around Chelsey, I've already caught CGBA syndrome(Chelsey's Goat Buying Addiction) lol jk :lol:

I'm uploading pictures of them now(from her saleslist) so you can all see them!!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok there are the three adult does she has available, sorry about the pictures, my scanner doesn't work so I took them with my camera from the saleslist:

GCH Singing-Spruce WHK Symphony 9*M AI Elite Doe
Sire: SGCH +*B White-Haven Krescendo LA 86+EV
Dam: SGCH Singing-Spruce Macaroon Spritz 8*M LA 91EEEE

Symphony is four years old and currently dry(she didn't settle to her AI last year)

Singing-Spruce Finn Sequin 9*M
Sire: GCH +B The LLL Hucklebery Finn LA 85++E

Sequin is 5 years old

Singing-Spruce E Syndle 9*M
Sire: *B Hazelridge-Farm Angela's Ecudo

Syndle is 3 years old and I do have a pat. half sister of hers that was born this year.

Here is SGCH Singing-Spruce Macaroon Spritz 8*M, she is deceased and the dam of all these does:

She is the doe in the middle:

I can't wait till Saturday!!!! Oh and for a reminder, here is the dam of my new buck: http://haycreeks.com/susan.html

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody!! I'm not sure how many we are getting, probably Symphony for sure, and then I think that Sequin is in milk, and Syndle is due in 2 weeks, so we'll have to see. I won't make a decision until Saturday.

I was looking in the saleslist, and under Symphony's section there was a comment from judge Daniel Considine: "I wish more of the breed looked like this." Isn't that awesome?!?! :wahoo:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its a paper saleslist :wink: She doesn't have a website, to bad she doesn't, she has really nice Saanens too. If you want to see some of her Saanens(well relations) google Tradewinds Dairy Goats, I can't think of anybody that has a lot of her Oberhaslis.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Those are beautiful! From what I am reading I'm not sure that you should get advise from Chelsey. lol What is your goat count now? Suellen

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In the dairy herd, we have around 20 some adults, and as far as total count goes(including the meat goats) we have over a hundred with all these kids running around.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No I'm not!!! Most of those goats were born on this farm, you bought most of your goats. There's a reason its called Chelsey's Goat Buying Addiction :greengrin: :bday:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.