So very EXCITED to share...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jdgray716, May 13, 2010.

1. Ok, first let me just say I am SO sorry for being away. I have been so busy I just have zero time for anything right now.

I did get my pup shipped out and let me just say the airline was great, puppy did great, and his new home is VERY happy with him.

Ok, ok...for the big news. As you know we kept James T out of Jester and since he is up for sale and leaving now, We have added someone in his stead. Please welcome BTR Olympus.

[​IMG]

He is out of OCR Nicolia and Brassring Olympia

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He will be here by the end of the month with my feller from Iowa. YIPPY! :stars: :leap: :clap: :cool:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats great JD

dont worry about being away -- we all have times when we can be here and have to be away

3. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Ooooo very handsome! And he looks very much like his parents which is always fun :) Congrats!

4. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats on the new buck! He's a handsome fella. I have a Mini Silky X Fainter doeling with very similar coloring. She also has a few small orange moonspots on her back. Is the orange skirting common in black Fainters? I really like it myself.

Deb Mc

5. Stacey...thanks. I just like coming and being apart so that is really why I say that. LOL We are our own online family here. That and I am OCD and like everything to flow right without missing a beat. LOL

OhCee, I agree and I hope he gets as big as the daddy of his...hehe

Deb, that what you see is him blowing winter coat. Sounds to me like you have one of three things. Moon spots, a color patten (different color), or a iron defin. Then there is not enough iron this will happen to the black coats as well. Can you get a pic? I would love to see her and could tell more with that.

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Wow! You done good!! Gorgeous fella! And wlcome back :greengrin:

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I posted some pics of her in a new thread titled, "Mitsy - Orange spots/skirting". Could you please give your opinion? Olympus - now will his orange skirting blow off with his coat or will he retain the orange color and/or the longer skirting year round?

Deb Mc

8. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :drool: Nice boy! Congrats!

9. Thank again everyone.

Deb, the color you see here will blow off. He is black and white. Will look for your post now.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    He is very nice ....congrats...... :thumb: :wink:

11. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Very handsome buck there! :)

12. Well thank you. We are very proud!

13. MiGoat