The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I have been wanting to try soap, specifically goats milk soap, for ages! All the recipes i have looked up have all been either very non descriptive, or really confusing. I am looking for a soap recipe that is not too complicated, and is safe to put on my face and not just my hands.
If anyone has any really easy, and totally worth it recipes, i would appreciate it a ton if you would share them with me. And if you don't have a recipe that you use, and you just do whatever you want, i would also love to hear about how you do it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,376 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
4,801 Posts
This is the one i use.

I am gonna try this one soon though. It is supposed be ready to ise that day.

·
Registered
The Monkhood
3,077 Posts
This is the one i use.

Thank you.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the one i use.

Thank you all for sending me these! I am going to try to make some with my dad ASAP!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone have any good body butter recipes, also using goats milk? My mom was just asking, because she really wants to have some made from our goats milk.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@Sfgwife when you have time, would you mind sharing your soap and lotion recipe? Your lotion is so richly creamy and the soap makes the whole body feel baby skin soft.
Thank you both for the recipe!!! I just made the lotion and it turned out great! I just put it in the fridge to cool, so by tonight I’m going to use it. It thickened perfectly! Usually my lotion just turns foamy, but this was not the case at all. While my lotion was still warm, it actually started to trace, like soap!!

·
Registered
The Monkhood
3,077 Posts
That is so cool! TahDah, look at what you made. You will absolutely enjoy the way that lotion will soften up your hands and it leaves no residue, like many of the other types of store bought lotions will. Way to go, you did good.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is so cool! TahDah, look at what you made. You will absolutely enjoy the way that lotion will soften up your hands and it leaves no residue, like many of the other types of store bought lotions will. Way to go, you did good.
Yes! I really am liking this recipe! I will be adding some different oils next time, however. Mine smelled weird 😂! And yes, I have tried it out on my arms, and I notice how it doesn’t leave oils just laying on my pores.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts