Soaps by Liz -- acne fighter? you decide

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by StaceyRosado, Mar 7, 2011.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Ok so I bought soap for friends from Liz because well I have always thought personalized thoughtful gifts were better then anything else. In the package was some "sample" soaps Liz gave to me. I recently got around to trying them out and boy am I so glad I did!

A couple days ago my face was breaking out (for an unknown reason my skin is super sensitive like that) and I thought "well ive tried everything and I should try Liz's soap" In all honesty Ive tried your run of the mill acne cream, Ive tried proactive (works but time consuming and bleaches clothes) and I even purchased 50.00 facial cleanser from Arbonne which actually made my face break out worse then it has in years! Within 3 days of using the goats milk soap Liz made my face is 90% healed up and pain free.

Im actually still in shock. I have used other goat milk soap in the past with good to great results but this was just awesome!

So if you have any problems with acne I recommend you try it. I so know that every skin type is different and what works for me may not work for you but for 1.75 you can get a small molded soap like I have and try it out for yourself.

Besides my raving on it my family and friends all loved the scents that the soap came in and the unique molds. So it can look and small cool while actually doing a good job :D

You can see her soap store which she recently set up and I found so I could post here
    http://www.dollysacre.com/apps/webstore/

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is a good thing... it helps with Acne..... thanks for sharing... :hi5:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug:
    Thank you so much for posting this Stacey...your input means alot to me :hug:
    Some are very sensitive to the fragrance oils, even me so I only add just enough to make a good scent, not so much that it's over bearing. I also make an unscented GM soap.

I also list everything that is in each soap with a custom label on the package as well as a list of ingredients on the site. Each does something different and beneficial.

And...until I can get a better accuracy for shipping...I have a flat rate priority mail account that I can ship out quite a few bars for around $5. If interested, just email me your order.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    flate rates went up to 5.20

anyway as to the ones you sent me do you know what oils and scents you put in those "samples" ?

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    The little samples were Baby Powder scented and made with Olive oil,Cocoa Butter, Canola and Soy oils.

I can fit 6 of the "Goat Milk or Handmade" size molded bars in a small flat rate box....I also have the padded flate rate envelopes and can fit quite a few varied size bars in that.