The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have stories of getting goats that are in bad shape and now are just beautiful? Or this game share sucess stories of goats that jut blossomed with some help from some good nutrition! Idk of this is a good game but I think it would be really fun to hear stories like that. I'll start!

When dunkin came to us I'm going to be honest I wasn't very good at telling if a goat was healthy or not. I'll also put in that he was basically chosen because he had moonspots I had no idea how to judge conformation at the time. It just so happened that he had good milking genetics behind him. He was a triplet and his past home he was kept in a small stall with free choice hay... That's it. The first picture is when we got him he was obviously unhealthy wormy, mineral deficient, and in need of some food.

He is now kept in a barn with access to the outside. He is fed purina goat chow, free choice minerals, grass/ alfalfa hay, fresh water and he is kept on a strict worming and vacc schedule. The last picture is from a week ago. What a difference!!!:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Great Job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.