The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a bit worrying that I wouldnt be able to sell my goats. I don't know why, I guess I am just a worrier LOL. Anyway, I JUST sold Cinnamon today, and she was the last one I had to sell! I am so happy, and a bit proud (though I know I don't really have any reason to be) that I had a super successful first kidding and sales season. I am SO totally excited for next years kidding season now :D

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Whoo hoo congrats!

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Good feeling, isn't it? I'm getting excited for next season too, and a bit less nervous about the kiddings. Now that we have our own bucks, the matchmaking is going to be SUPER fun. :D

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,956 Posts
I can so relate to this. There are just some years when you think you will be holding way more then you expected through winter and you are going to be short on hay come spring. Was a great year here for both our dairy and pack goats. Sold all our available milkers very yearly this year and as for the pack goat prospects, it was even better. Had pulled 24 boys for the pack program and ended up selling 34 total! Now we just have to go through this year babies but already have a buyer waiting to buy em up once they are all ready to go. Yep, a very good year for goaties :)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bama I sold them all through craigslist.

Threehavens thats how I feel too! So exciting!!

TDG Thats awesome that you sold more than you had planned! Yay for goats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts