Some more pics of my cat, goats and lamb

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by keren, Apr 26, 2009.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Here's Bonnie, my moggy. She's an indoor/outdoor cat. At the moment very happy to be inside in front of the fire as winter has well and truly arrived here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a funny fuzzy one of Erika the lamb

[​IMG]

Levanna, rising 3 yr old angora doe, I never knew they could get up on those drums! I'd never seen them up there before. But its been raining and she figured out this way she doesnt get her feet wet lol

[​IMG]

My oh-so-ugly angora buck, Traveller. Rising 3 yr old, not exactly a show stopper when he is in full fleece, and downright ugly when he is off shears, but he throws simply stunning babies. And he is sweet.

[​IMG]

Sorry I forgot to downsize em

2. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Very cute cat! We had a few that looked like that awhile ago.
    Your buck has very impressive horns.

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    aww your cat looks exactly like ours! kinda agouti on his body, w/faint stripes...his name is Giddy.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thanks for sharing the pics I always enjoy when you ....share with us ...cute kitty cat .. :love: ...and
    HOW in the world ....do you stack those barrels... so they don't all roll fall everywhere.. :shocked: :scratch: .LOL..

5. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    thanks RK, but my other buck has better horns! Angoras have some brilliant horns, my mentor has a buck whose horn span is as wide as my ute (truck)!

toth ... there are bricks wedged in against the two on either end, so they dont roll away. If you can see I kinda made a cubby hole for them, lulu who is in the foreground of the picture loves sleeping in there. They are my fathers barrels, from back when we were producing larger amounts of honey. Last few years the drought has cut down his hive numbers significantly, he is not producing enough to need these barrels. They were stacked there and I just thought this area would make another good goat pen. Its completely separate from all the others so I can use it as a quarrantine if necessary. Please excuse the ugly fence - it was there when we bought this place. And I'm glad its so high lol otherwise Miss Levanna would be up, over and talking to the neighbours sheep!

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh OK gotcha....that makes since with the bricks... :wink:

it will make a good quarantine area... and it doesn't matter ...what the fencing
    looks like... as long as it works.....right... :wink: :thumbup:

We use to have hives...maintained them...extracted the honey... and sold the honey...
    but it was a small bee thing.....It was hard work....beeing in the hot bee suit in 100
    plus degree temp outside trying to move a 2 story hive that was heavy with out dropping it or tripping...if you got stung it was grin and bare it .....because if you drop it you will be very sorry.....well one day I got stung ...but remembered what not to do.....that was the hardest thing.....and how the
    bee's find any openings in the white suite is beyond me but they sure do.........
    We sold out quite a while back....and I am happier for it.... :thumbup:

7. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    yep I have no love for bees

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Ditto kiddo.......... :wink:

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    lol..toth seems liek you've done alot of things..horses, bees..goats, snakes, :)
    i'd like to see a goat with the horns wider than a truck!

10. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    pam ... you've raised snakes? [​IMG]

AB ... I have some pics somewhere of bucks with horns almost as big ... dont have any of the big bloke ... I'll upload them and post in a little bit

11. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh... I forgot to mention and add ...we also had Iguana's....registered black angus to.....
    ...we of coarse have chickens ....and bred rottweilers in the past....LOL :D :ROFL:

Love the image there keren... to funny....LOL

yep snakes....LOL :ROFL: :shocked: :doh: