Some naming help, Please?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lissablack, Feb 20, 2011.

1. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I am going to send in the registration data for these five kids on Tuesday, and I am really waffling about four of the names. So if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them. The herd name is Serena Kinders.

This one is going to be Silvertip. [​IMG]

This one I am stumped, it's a buckling, and I will probably keep him a buck. I can't decide between the two of them. [​IMG]

This one I have as Rowdy, but it's really just because I can't think of anything original. He is the one that is into everything and the other buckling in the "which one of you gets neutered" contest. [​IMG]

This one I have as Butterboy, but I'm not sure I like that. He is going to Oregon, and I have offered up the naming opportunity, but haven't heard yet.
    [​IMG]

And finally the little doeling, she is going to Oregon too, I have her as Rosebud, but I'm not just thrilled with that. Same on the naming.
    [​IMG]

So what do you think of the ones I'm ambivalent about, and suggestions are needed, and I will probably keep them all for the rest of the kids this year too. On Tuesday morning the applications are going in the mail.

Thanks,
    Jan

2. comingsummers

comingsummers New Member

May 6, 2010
    Northern New Mexico
    What about Domino on the black and white buck? I love Silvertip on the first boy! Thats perfect!

3. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    The doeling is adorable! She reminds me of a donkey. What about Jenny? :) The 'butterboy' looks like a 'Pistachio' to me. The frosted boy... 'Crocker' or 'Pillsbury' - their frosting is tasty! Can you tell I'm hungry?? :) If the little black boy is wired all the time...'Espresso'.

4. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Domino is used already, unfortunately. I love silvertip too, she is a doe, I see I didn't say that. The black undercoat is very prominent, it is a good name. I like Jenny and and I love Espresso, thinking about Pistachio and Crocker, I like them better than my ideas. My neighbor suggested Tophat for the black and white boy, so I'm thinking about that too.

Thank both all very much. I was out of ideas. I'm not very fast with names.

Jan

5. iddybit acres

iddybit acres New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Newberry, MI
    Their all cute =} I like the name rose-bud ..... That's my little Pygmy's name! Espresso is really cute too!

6. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    I think the one little doeling looks so much like a donkey because of 'Silvertip's' leg that is right at her behind...it looks like a donkey tail.

7. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I didn't thing about the leg, I don't know a lot about donkeys, but Jenny is a nice name anyway. Maybe I should keep this one Rosebud and save Jenny for one of the others that is coming. I love Espresso, it is perfect for the brat kid.

Jan