Some one is getting close (Jordon)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by jdgray716, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Took these today...won't be long.
    [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: Some one is getting close (Jorden)

Won't be long now!!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree....not long at all............ happy and healthy kidding... JD .. :wink: :greengrin: :thumbup:

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Good luck! Hope you get some precious babies soon!

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. Well, she is not a first timer at this. LOL She is also a big pig, so eating to the very end really. LOL All is well so far will let you know or have pics as soon as I can.

7. donbusbin

donbusbin New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I had ONE that looked like that last Tuesday, on Wednesday there were ONE plus THREE.

Hope all goes well for you.
    Don

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    still nothing JD.....I would of expected her... to drop them by now... :wink: :greengrin:

9. Nope still eating like a hog. She has not dropped yet either so I am not worrying. I learned my lesson last year on that one. LOL

10. Babies Yet??? Pics please, :wink:

11. Well, nothing yet. She was in the back of the pasture with the rest of my girls grazing and they saw me and started RUNNING. Then eating like a pig. THEN she started sparing over her bowl. So she still has discharge but has not yet dropped. The way Olivia looks she may beat her to it, we will see. Either you will get pics the day of.

Well, got to run. I am behind on the other web page I run and need to add a LOT more pics. LOL

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I can't believe she hasn't kidded yet!! :hair:

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow...nothing... :scratch:

14. Nope nota thing. Like I said I am letting her do her thing. I did notice Ellie is bagging up some too now so that's neat.

However, I did find one of the kitties that got in the pen. My LDG's don't let anything come in and leave so you can put that one together. I felt bad but what are you to do?

15. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Maybe my Sadie and your Jordon are competeing to see who can last longer! :coffee2:

16. Ain't that the TRUTH! :ROFL: :slapfloor:

17. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    That it is! We may be in for trouble! :shocked: :coffee2: :GAAH:

18. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...she sure knows how to get to you! Any way her breed date may have been on a 5 day heat?

19. Well, I am not swaring to anything here but by the behavior I saw tonight it might just happen. Pawing the ground and up/down/eating/grazing/up/down/standing/LOL Poor thing. And you can see the kid or kids bumping and kicking through her sides. Then Tina things she is a buck monting the girls and so on. Who knows crazy kid. LOL

20. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ