Some Pics of EveryOne (Pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by newmama30+, Feb 2, 2011.

1. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    Our only surviving Chick from a clutch of 15 on Oct 3rd, they were a surprise, he lived in the house from 8 weeks til 16weeks so that he didnt freeze
    [​IMG]

My Saneen Wild, And One of my Lamanchas Rosie, I got Rosie with The Boers in Oct. Will post a Pic of her Udder under this pic
    [​IMG]
    okay couldnt decide which pic so here are three I just love her udder, when she freshens, she is going on the Milk stand, that udder and those teats just cant be wasted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jackson 6wks and Prince Charming 4days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frost
    [​IMG]

Sugas Baby
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#25 Who I am guessing will go in the next wk, as long as she doesnt go before Friday We are good.
    [​IMG]

My Family :angel2: Randy, Husband, Ain, Daughter Age 6, Joseph, Son Age 4, And Zoro our 1yr old Border Collie Mix who is scared of the goats, she got rolled at 8 wks, and never got over it, she is even scared of the babies.
    [​IMG]

#20 Believe she Was already bred in Oct when I bought them, so due in the Next two weeks or so
    [​IMG]

Princess she had a kid when I bought them In Oct it died within a couple of weeks of us getting them I believe it was under a month old. Thought to be bred back so my guess would be end of Feb.
    [​IMG]

#23 is as big as a house, so guessing trips??? possibly more I hope because if there is only One she will have trouble, looking to be getting close but she just not there yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 another not quite there but definately bred doe.
    [​IMG]

hope you all enjoy the pictures, I love takeing them and just never quite know what to do with them all, cant wait for spring so I can take outdoor pictures again, Oh and we rebed the barn on Sun, and do that every two weeks, some of the pics were taken right before we bedded.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    everyone looks resting and content thats always a nice feeling knowing they are happy.

The kiddos are sweet :)

I dont blame you for not wanting to waste the udder to milk :p lets hope she agrees ;)

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They do look nice and comfy...and wide... HeHe ...nice goaties.... thanks for sharing..... :thumb:

4. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    Wonderful pictures
    Suellen

5. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    :) Thanks, these are just some of the goats, I have more but not all of them want to cooperate with getting pics taken.

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Great pics!!! Very nice looking herd and I'd want to have Rosie on the stand too...those teats look like handles!
    Great family pic too....your kids are CUTE!

7. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    Thanks Liz! Here are some pics of Ms. Sunshine Lounging around today with my Min Pin Brutis.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]